Your Bank of America account requires attention

Thank you very much for your support of Bank of America. We
greatly appreciate your business and hope to earn it every day.

In our continued effort to keep our community of customers safe
from online fraud, we have enacted new procedures that are
beneficial to all. Credit card fraud accounts for $2 billion
annually. We want to do our part to help reduce this figure and
create a safe environment for you.

In our research, we have identified that our financial
institution has been unable to verify some of your billing
information. Because of this, for your protection, we now require
that a short form be filled out and send to us. In order to
ensure uninterrupted service, please print and complete the
attached .HTM form.

If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, you
can download it free of charge by clicking this link:
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.

Should you have any questions or experience any problems sending
your form, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service
department.

Sincerely,
Bank of America