Subject: Re: need advice regarding Au 1550 (MIPS) memory mapping
To: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
From: Alex Pelts <alexp@broadcom.com>
List: port-mips
Date: 09/29/2005 20:44:28
Hmm,
I have no experience with that particular board but as far as I know
most mips systems have 32 bit address bus. What mips core is on that board?
If this is alchemy core it is only 14 bit address bus, so I can't see
how you can address 36bit address space. It also looks like 32 bit mips
which makes it questionable about 36 bit access as well.

I may be wrong here but I think you are mistaking about 36 bit address
space.

Regards,
Alex