Subject: porting question
To: None <port-mips@netbsd.org>
From: Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@tensor.3miasto.net>
List: port-mips
Date: 03/20/2005 20:13:05
Anyone would like to port NetBSD to Edimax BR-6104K? it's ADM5120 chipset
based with 175Mhz R4000 compatible CPU with 16MB RAM and 2MB flash. linux
SDK is already available with docs, but we need something real not linux, at
least because linux is really slow in network performance. NetBSD is
capable to do >>5MB/s routing on soekris 486/133 Mhz machine, so it should
do more with this (i think), not mentioning other thing we do use and
need.

we will donate 2 devices to volunteer.

please reply to me too, i'm not (yet) subscribed to port-mips.

PS. please correct me if my information about this chipset is not fully
correct/precise. i know only i386, amd64 and alpha a little and have no
knowledge of mips architecture for now.

thank you