Subject: Re: set/getcontext problems should be fixed
To: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
From: Steve Rumble <rumble@ephemeral.org>
List: port-mips
Date: 07/03/2004 14:33:42
--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG

On Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 03:59:05PM +1000, Simon Burge wrote:
> I'm about to try building the 2.0 branch with these changes and then
> I'll submit pullup requests for that branch.  However, I'd like to
> verify that the lossage on some SGI models (the cache panics instead of
> the csh core dump) is fixed too.

I can verify that csh no longer causes the immediate cache panic
previously experienced on my SGI Indy. I haven't done anything
terribly stressful on the machine, but regular operation has yet
to demonstrate any hiccups.

Many thanks to yourself, Christos and Klaus for fixing this!

Cheers,
Steve

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG--