Subject: Re: mozille trouble again
To: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Florian_St=F6hr?= <netbsd@wolfnode.de>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-mips
Date: 03/10/2004 10:21:40
Simon Burge wrote:

> =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Florian_St=F6hr?= wrote:
>
> > Then I looked around a bit and discovered gdk-pixbuf has a small demo
> > program in its pkgsrc work folder (subfolder demo). This program will
> > produce RANDOM GARBAGE in its window on sgimips. Works fine on i386.
> >
> > Can someone please verify this garbage output?
>
> The pixbuf-demo program from gdk-pixbuf works fine on sbmips
> little-endian.  I'll flick the switch on that board and try
> big-endian soon.

And works just as well on sbmips big-endian.  Both times I was
displaying to an Xserver running on an i386.  Are you displaying
on the SGI itself?  Maybe Xserver problems there?

I'll let this continue on and build mozilla now and see if that
works too...

Simon.
NetBSD Support and Service:         http://www.wasabisystems.com/