Subject: shared mips softintr code (reviced)
To: None <port-mips@netbsd.org>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-mips
Date: 05/24/2003 15:55:49
In article <030428211309.M0103555@mirage.ceres.dti.ne.jp>
I wrote:

> Ok, I've made a new patch for arc and newsmips with shared
> mips/mips/softintr.c and mips/include/softintr.h
> for a start point (works on both NEC-JC94 and NWS-5000).

I've updated the patch for shared mips softintr code:
http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~tsutsui/netbsd/mips-softintr-20030524.diff

This patch includes changes for more other mips ports:

algor:    tested only P4032 compiles
arc:      tested and working on NEC-J96A
cobalt:   not changed (does not have generic softintr yet)
evbmips:  tested only MALTA compiles
hpcmips:  tested only GENERIC compiles
mipsco:   tested only GENERIC compiles
newsmips: tested and working on NWS-3470D and NWS-5000X
playstation2: not changed (does not use MIPS_SOFT_INT* for softintr)
pmax:     tested and working on 3MIN
sbmips:   not changed (there are MD hooks for softintr)
sgimips:  tested only GENERIC compiles

If there is no objection, I'll commit MI mips softintr files
(mips/*/softintr.[ch]) and changes for working ports
(arc, newsmips and pmax).
---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp