Subject: unknown patch
To: None <port-mips@netbsd.org>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org>
List: port-mips
Date: 01/28/2003 23:38:14
Hi all

While fixing COMPAT_IRIX, I discovered I still havd this local patch:

RCS file: /cvsroot/src/sys/arch/mips/mips/mipsX_subr.S,v
retrieving revision 1.11
diff -r1.11 mipsX_subr.S
739a740,754
> #ifndef IPL_ICU_MASK
> /*
>  * Allow any pending soft interrupts to run. This is needed in the case
>  * of an exception occurring immediately after the return from exception
>  * which would prevent the soft interrupt triggering.
>  */
>       mfc0    t2, MIPS_COP_0_STATUS
>       REG_L   t0, CALLFRAME_SIZ + FRAME_SR(sp)
>       and     t0, t0, MIPS_INT_MASK
>       DYNAMIC_STATUS_MASK_TOUSER(t0, t1)      # machine dependent masking
>       or      t0, t0, t2
>       mtc0    t0, MIPS_COP_0_STATUS
>       COP0_SYNC
> #endif

Anyone want to do something with that? I beleive it is related to the
following mips only problem (there is a PR about this, but I can't find
it anymore)

#include <stdio.h>
#include <signal.h>

int main (void) {