Subject: Re: 64bit FP emulation
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: Dominic Sweetman <dom@algor.co.uk>
List: port-mips
Date: 11/18/2002 14:48:57
Jason,

> Honestly, I think the MTI lawyers will worry a lot less about a
> stock'ish BSD license than the GPL :-)

Alas, that doesn't help: they did their worrying about GPL already.

> Correct, there is a policy of "no GPL in the kernel".

Can you send me some example copyright headers?  It might be best to
send two:

1. a "classic" simple NetBSD copyright header;

2. an acceptable header from the most paranoid supplier you can think
   of...

My guess is we'll come in nearer (2) than (1)...

--
Dominic Sweetman
MIPS Technologies (formerly Algorithmics Ltd)