Subject: Re: COMPAT_IRIX, N32, mmap for /dev/zero.
To: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
From: GIRISH V. GULAWANI <girishvg@yahoo.com>
List: port-mips
Date: 07/23/2002 04:25:34
yes i understand (37,0) is not the /dev/zero, instead
its (2,12). infact i am using the latter one only.
i am having a standlone init, with couple of basic
daemons. i am able to execute any O32 command either
compiled for NetBSD or IRIX. also a N32 command like
"sh" is also getting executed.
i haven't done ktrace for these binaries. thanks for
suggestion.
btw, i am running this on Malta board with 64MB RAM.
is this alright??