Subject: One more. How to compile Kernel on Linux host?
To: None <port-mips@netbsd.org>
From: GIRISH V. GULAWANI <girishvg@yahoo.com>
List: port-mips
Date: 07/03/2002 04:51:53
Hi. All.
I'm sorry for this strange & stupid question. I made
some unsuccesful attempts of compiling NetBSD kernel
on Linux host. Basically I want to see 64bit toolchain
compiling NetBSD kernel & some userland apps.
I have a Malta 20Kc board running Linux 2.4.3 kernel.
It has native GCC 2.96 toolchain. Which (does?)
support 20Kc in compilation options. It occured to me
that it has r20k option along with N32/N64(???)
support. But I failed to compile. I wonder if anybody
has attempted such build. Please direct me to such FAQ
or documentation.
Secondly, is there anybody already working on GCC
toolchain for 64bit?? Which source tree are you
referring?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks.
Girish.