Subject: Toshiba MIPS ports
To: None <port-mips@netbsd.org>
From: Keith Siders <ksiders1@charter.net>
List: port-mips
Date: 02/13/2002 19:30:18
I have a Toshiba evaluation board with a working version of PMON and
ethernet, among other things, running on a TX49H2 core. If I can talk my
boss into allowing me to cart one of these EVB's home (probably next month
before it will be available), can I get enough help from this list to get
NetBSD going on it? I figure that the TX3922/3912 assembly boot code are
probably close enough to get the thing to basically boot, but I need the
tools, etc., to cross-compile from the PC.

I'll need some guidance on porting Linux drivers to NetBSD as well.

Keith