Subject: Re: Nintendo N64
To: Gerald Heinig <Gerald.Heinig@post.rwth-aachen.de>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-mips
Date: 06/13/2001 11:41:33
	The best option would be to get one of the N64 development cards.

	Otherwise you'll probably need to get (or make) a cartidge with
	similar functionality to the Dreamcast serial upload slave -
	    http://mc.pp.se/dc/serslave.html

	There was a port of Linux to the N64
	    http://www.ix.de/ix/artikel/E/1997/04/036/

	The N64 does have an expansion port which was intended for
	some form of mass storage, so there could be some interesting
	options there - well, if people have hooked up a homebrew interface
	to add an IDE disk to a Dreamcast and have NetBSD running it....

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --