Subject: RE: Embedding NetBSD
To: 'port-mips@NetBSD.ORG' <port-mips@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Siders, Keith <keith_siders@toshibatv.com>
List: port-mips
Date: 04/27/2001 07:48:40
I moved this to port-embed where it's more appropriate. But out of scope?
Depends upon what port-mips is supposed to encompass. If someone wants to
know about porting a bootloader to specifically bring up BSD it seems quite
in scope. True, embedding free OS's is a very hot topic right now and for
the foreseeable future. And the lack of texts on the subject makes lists
like these ever more important, and relevant. The tech-embed list may have
to eventually expand.

Thank you Tohru-san for the Flash disk reference. It might do the trick...

Keith