Subject: Re: new VR4100 machine(Re: See MIPS Run)
To: TAKEMURA Shin <takemura@netbsd.org>
From: Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
List: port-mips
Date: 05/04/2000 23:45:51
In message <00e901bfac02$a8e47600$0101a8c0@SHIN> "TAKEMURA Shin" writes:
: Last week, in Japan, CASIO introduced a new model with VR which
: target on young women(!) It's small, light weight and cute :)

It looks like the target audience is 10-14 or so.  Very long on the
cute.  At every stage.  Looks almost to be Pokemon meets Microsoft
Bob.  For Girls.  You have an electronic pet that you use to interact
with things, in much the same way that you did with Bob.  I'm not sure
what to think of it.

At least that's my reading of the Japanese as well as looking at the
pictures.  I could be wrong because my Japanese is still fairly weak.

So, have you added NetBSD support for it yet :-).

Warner