Subject: Re: SGI Indigo2
To: Jeff Smith <jeffs@geocast.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-mips
Date: 02/24/2000 18:29:49
	Aha - that explains the why the R4400 Indigo2 had exactly the same
	logic carrier IP number as the Indy and Challenge S... That always
	really annoyed me, as automated tools could use uname -srm to tell
	every system apart exect for those (and it mattered in the case of
	installing eisa vs gio ATM drivers :)

	Back on topic - if someone with an I2 is interested maybe they
	could see if Soren's Indy test kernel will boot on their boxes?

		David/absolute