Subject: Re: NetBSD WWW feedback from siekkinen@iki.fi
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Castor Fu <castor@geocast.com>
List: port-mips
Date: 11/24/1999 08:03:15
I was looking at this a little bit, and have some equipment, but
have been too busy with the old startup thing which gives me ample
opportunity to hack on mips-based NetBSD platforms (see www.geocast.com
if you're interested). . .

If anyone else wants to pick up the ball, I do have several machines
and can probably dedicate one IP address to putting them on the
net, though I would have to get some IRIX expertise from others
for securing it appropriately.

	-castor