Subject: Re: mips/regdef.h
To: None <port-mips@netbsd.org>
From: None <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-mips
Date: 03/22/1999 11:47:42
>> I'm going to restore regdef.h, however, because;
>
> Thanks!
>
> BTW, Could you explain the reasons to change the API in <machine/asm.h>,
> too.

Old programs are still compilable.   Continuing to use MachAsmDef.h
derivated local dialects won't be valued for next decades of NetBSD.

(After electoricity restoration, we found one of Alpha server 8400s
won't work anymore, and my home directory is canned inside StorageWorks.
HSZ70s for 1.5TB refuse to work.  Mail communication will be delayed
until late Tuesday JST).

Tohru Nishimura
Information Technology Centre
Nara Institute of Science and Technology