Subject: Binaries required from mips machines
To: None <port-mips@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk>
List: port-mips
Date: 11/18/1997 08:35:36
I'm in need of a mips binary for an emulation project that I'm writing.

I need a statically linked binaries of the following code:

main()
{
        write( 1, "Hello MIPS World!\n", 18);
}

i.e. gcc -o test -static test.c

If you're able to help could you please mail it to me with a description of
the architecture and byte order (if known) that it was built on.

Many many thanks in advance.

Joe
--
joe@uk.freebsd.org,  joe@tao.org.uk