Subject: Re: DRM for radeon ?
To: Michael Lorenz <macallan@netbsd.org>
From: Joel CARNAT <joel@carnat.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/17/2007 12:04:26
Hi,

just a quick ACK that the radeon pullup
(NetBSD-daily/netbsd-4/200705160002Z) corrects my problem.
I now get a text console in 1280x1024 ; thanks a lot.

there are two "small" bugs that still remains:
- I have to set 'Option "SWcursor"' in XF86Config to actually see the
mouse cursor. If not, the cursor works (click, right-click, ...) expect I
just don't see in on the screen.
- When I quit X, the screen is all weird. It looks like there is a refresh
rate issue. Like when you set a refresh rate that your monitor doesn't
support. If I "startx" again, the console looks good for a second then X
startx (and everything goes well). FYI on 3.1, the console is blank (I can
still re-run startx to get X).

I refilled my /dmesg/ repo.
So you can check the new output here
http://www.tumfatig.net/dmesg/Mac%20Mini/NetBSD%204.0_BETA2/