Subject: 3dfx Glide on PowerPC
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Jared D. McNeill <jared.mcneill@gmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/28/2007 11:27:44
------=_Part_33867_6499476.1175095664432

Heyas folks --

Has anybody ever looked into what it would take to make Glide3 build and
work on powerpc? I'm trying to get DRI running on my Performa 6360, and a
missing libglide3 is last piece of the puzzle for me to test. Everything
else related to DRM/DRI seems happy, but tdfx_dri.so bails out when it can't
find libglide3 so libGL falls back to software rendering.

Cheers,
Jared

------=_Part_33867_6499476.1175095664432

Heyas folks --<br><br>Has anybody ever looked into what it would take to make Glide3 build and work on powerpc? I&#39;m trying to get DRI running on my Performa 6360, and a missing libglide3 is last piece of the puzzle for me to test. Everything else related to DRM/DRI seems happy, but tdfx_dri.so bails out when it can&#39;t find libglide3 so libGL falls back to software rendering.

------=_Part_33867_6499476.1175095664432--