Subject: Re: terminal does not reverse, highlight text
To: Michael Lorenz <macallan@netbsd.org>
From: leon zadorin <leonleon77@gmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/13/2007 10:21:15
On 2/11/07, Michael Lorenz <macallan@netbsd.org> wrote:
> Hmm, I use xterm-color as terminal type, it seems to match wsdisplay's
> capabilities far better than vt100 ( which does no colour ) or vt220 (
> wsdisplay doesn't understand all its control codes - just open a .c
> file in pkgsrc/editors/joe and watch the botched syntax highlighting -
> works fine with xterm-color )

also very strange :-) I have tried (setting "/etc/ttys" term's type to
"xterm-color") and it did not work (still no reverse text - I will try
again to "double check" :-)

just to make sure we are on the same wavelength:
1) we both have tried it with radeonfb driver and
2) we are running in conlose mode (i.e. not in the X server)... right?

Kind regards,
Leon