Subject: Re: PowerBooks that spontaneously power down
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Hilmar_B=F6hm?= <mls@hiro-consult.de>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/12/2006 22:45:21
Hi, Michael!

You're right: This kernel doesn't power down the system. But it stops
very early

(green on light gray)
RADEON_FP...
RADEON_TMDS_....
RADEON_FP...
..
Screen gets darker, but you still can see text scolling
the screnn ist cleared
no output can be seen anymore

I've to switch off the system (power button)

Next thing I'm going to do, is to build a new kernel with this your new
adb.c
I'll be back soon.

Best regards. / Hilmar.