Subject: Re: PowerBooks that spontaneously power down
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Hilmar_B=F6hm?= <mls@hiro-consult.de>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/10/2006 19:26:03
Hello!

I've tried this kernel on my Powerbook5,8 (G4, 15", after 09/2005). The
symptom still exists: The system is powered down.
Difference between this kernel and the one in 3.0.1 is, that it gets a
little bit further, beyond "i2c".
Last things I can see are (green on gray):
i2s
fwohc
ieee
environment...   <-- here it stops (power off)

best regards. / Hilmar.