Subject: Re: Help with Beige G3 running OF2.0f1
To: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
From: Jason Berenson <jason@pins.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/08/2006 01:51:02
Chris,

I don't have anything against cd burning, in fact I have netbsd on cd
but I couldn't get it to boot from cd.  The external scsi hdd is my
friends.  I'm not sure what the partition type is on it.

As for the nvram patches, how do I load them and can you possibly send
me the correct ones for the Beige G3/333 machine?

-Jason