Subject: Re: Testers needed with Beige G3
To: netbsd-macppc <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/06/2006 19:40:18
> I didn't strip it. There's no mouse driver yet, it /should/ complain but
> come up with the mouse plugged in. I'm not sure where the panic comes
> from though, maybe the 2nd keyboard tries to become console or
> something. Since I have only one ADB keyboard I can only test this once
> I wrote a PMU driver as well and play with it on the powerbook.
>
> Does audio work?

Yes, bass, treble, routing and volume control to internal speaker and
headphone jack. Very nice. I think there is something wrong with record
routing though. I don't hear anything from the internal CD-ROM drive
with cdplay until I switch the record source from cd to mic, and then it
produces extremely loud highly distorted audio. (Which makes sense if
the CD player is sending line level to a mic level input)