Subject: Re: Power Macintosh 9500 / 132
To: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
From: Marcos Onisto <mlonisto@gmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/29/2006 21:19:10
Hello,

I tring to use the netbsd release 3.0.1 - macppccd.iso

I'm sorry but i found this files on the (/) of cdrom. I got deceive me, sorry.

The boot commands that i try is so many as follow below:

boot scsi/sd@3
boot scsi/sd@3:0
boot scsi/sd@3:0 netbsd.macppc
boot scsi/sd@3:0,ofwboot.xcf netbsd.macppc
boot scsi/sd@3:0,ofwboot.xcf;1 netbsd.macppc;1
boot scsi/sd@3:0,\ofwboot.xcf netbsd.macppc
boot scsi/sd@3:0,\ofwboot.xcf;1 netbsd.macppc;1
boot scsi/sd@3:0,ofwboot.xcf
boot scsi/sd@3:0,ofwboot.xcf;1
boot scsi/sd@3:0,\ofwboot.xcf
boot scsi/sd@3:0,\ofwboot.xcf:1

For this scsi-int/sd@6:0 i use the same syntax.

Yes, my box is a Old World Machine.

I followed the same process that a made the first floppy to do the
second one. But the First work ok without errors and the second
doesn't.

My second Cd-rom ( scsi-int/sd@6:0 ) i was using on my box sun sparc
2, and it's work ok, and booting ok. My first Cd-rom ( scsi/sd@3:0 )
work ok on both mac os 9 and 10 environment.

Thanks a lot,

I appreciate some helps,

regards,

Marcos Luiz Onisto