Subject: Re: Serial Port driver for PowerMac G4
To: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andrea_Palmat=E8?= <andrea@amigasoft.net>
From: Yevgeny Binder <yevbee@comcast.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/23/2006 12:10:52
Connect the port to another machine running terminal emulation =20
software at 57,600 baud, 8 bit data, no parity, 1 stop bit, and no =20
handshaking. Now on the G4, boot into Open Firmware and type exactly =20
the following:

	" scca" io

and press return. In a few seconds the display should go black and =20
your terminal program will give you the usual Open Firmware prompt.

- Yevgeny