Subject: Re: MacOS app compatibility
To: Shane Ambler <bsd@007Marketing.com>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/23/2006 01:46:56
Maybe you mean COMPAT_DARWIN?

man options

options COMPAT_DARWIN
On those architectures that support it,this enables binary compatibility
with Darwin applications built for the same architecture.  This feature
is highly experimental, it requires COMPAT_MACH and EXEC_MACHO and it is
currently limited to i386 and powerpc ports of NetBSD.

The last status report I read said the OS X window server would display,
but he needs help to go further enough for it to be useful.

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-macppc/2004/08/14/0005.html