Subject: Re: WebDAV clients to access .mac idisk
To: Alicia da Conceicao <alicia@engine.ca>
From: Hammond, Robin-David%KB3IEN <muaddib@databit7.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/22/2006 19:45:51
I have a CGI interface that i was working on, regretably it is not quite
working to my satisfaction yet, however it is all based on perl modules
like these:

http://search.cpan.org/~pcollins/HTTP-DAV-0.31/bin/dave

and they migh provide you with what you need.

On Sat, 22 Apr 2006, Alicia da Conceicao wrote:

> Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 15:30:53 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Alicia da Conceicao <alicia@engine.ca>
> To: port-macppc@NetBSD.org
> Subject: WebDAV clients to access .mac idisk
>
> Does anyone know of any WebDAV clients that can run on NetBSD and
> can be used to access idisk (remote online storage) with a .mac
> account?  In MacOSX, idisk provides a remote mountable drive that
> one can use to store/retrieve files and for backups.
>
> I don't need to mount anything, just a simple text interface to
> list/store/retrieve idisk files.
>
> I did not have any luck finding anything in pkgsrc.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Alicia.

Politicians are the same all over.  They promise to build a bridge even
where there is no river.
                 -- Nikita Khrushchev

Robin-David Hammond	KB3IEN
 	www.aresnyc.org.