Subject: Re: Broken link
To: iMac , Phil Heberer <pheberer@sbcglobal.net>
From: iMac <wduke@cogeco.ca>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/08/2005 12:41:35
on 12/8/05 12:37 PM, iMac at wduke@cogeco.ca wrote:

> on 12/8/05 11:17 AM, Phil Heberer at pheberer@sbcglobal.net wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Just thought I'd let you know there is a broken link at
>> http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/macppc/faq.html#ofw-access. When I click on the
>> "NetBSD 2.0 install notes", I get a 550 error of "no such file or
>> directory".
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Phil Heberer
>>

> You are right!
>
> ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-2.0/macppc/INSTALL.html
>
> Does not work.   However, if you substitute the "0" in NetBSD-2.0 for a "1",
> you'll find that you get the information that you seek.   You'll find that
> the 2.0 and 2.1 documents are pretty much identical with only a few relavent
> updates.
>
> try this link:
>
> ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-2.1/macppc/INSTALL.html

Ooops, if you don't want the above links to launch your ftp client,
substitute the ftp:// prefix with http://.

So try this link if you want to view the document in your browser:

http://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-2.0/macppc/INSTALL.html

And use this link if you want to download with your ftp client:

ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-2.0/macppc/INSTALL.html