Subject: Re: DVD Writers for an iMac
To: NetBSD macppc <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/02/2005 11:05:05
FireWire is "supported" I'm not sure if it's enabled in GENERIC for
the release you're using. I wouldn't try it on anything other than -
current. I've had consistent crashes in sbp2 on detach and 0xdeadbeef
in stack traces. So it isn't what I'd call stable, your milage may
vary as there are other ghosts in the machine I was testing it on.