Subject: DVD Writers for an iMac
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/02/2005 09:51:31
Hi,

At the recycle station yesterday I found an iMac/Firewire, which, once
the "bad" disk was removed seems to boot and run.

One thing I'd be interested in would be replacing the PC which sits at
the center of my network.  The catch is that this PC has a
DVD writer and it's not clear what options I'd have for DVD writing
with an iMac running netbsd.

Also, while we're on the subject, I have a Sun type 6 USB keyboard plugged
in (it's what I had handy) and all of the catch keys (ie 'C', clover alt
OF, etc) don't seem to work.  They keyboard works fine once we're in MacOS
though.  Is it just that I need an apple keyboard?

Thanks

bruce