Subject: Re: Unofficial macppc 2.1 ISO for old world machines
To: D=?ISO-8859-1?B?9m32dPZyIEd1bHnh?=s <dog@dog4.dyndns.org>
From: William Duke <wduke@cogeco.ca>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/19/2005 13:19:11
Sorry, I can't help you with the Storm Surge or the S900; I have no
practical experience with or knowledge of them.

I have some Ubuntu CD's on order as well.  I agree with you, BSD is
preferred over Linux, but on machines that won't boot or run BSD, Linux is
the only way to go.  Well, there's A/UX for a few select 68k machines as
well. ;)