Subject: Re: X Problems...any ideas for me?
To: Michael Lorenz <macallan@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Evans <greg.evans7@verizon.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/02/2005 22:03:13
Am only running 2.0.2 on this machine...and I don't really follow -
current seeing as how I am not the brightest guy in the world when I
break it (Have  a Ultra 1 sitting here that I broke X on and,
wlel..it's a console machine until I have some time :) ).

So I will guess that if I just downloaded the -current kernel sources
I would probably break a bunch of other stuff on my machine? If that
is indeed the case, what is the best way for me to upgrade the whole
box to -current and then keep it that way?