Subject: Re: XFree86 on an iMac
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: leo <leonardo.disanto@gmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/15/2005 19:28:55
On 8/15/05, Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Try to use the 'atimisc' driver - I don't see a message about it being
> loaded in your config. In theory the 'ati' driver should handle it
> though.

done, but nothing changes ....

meanwhile i found on google your conversation with zeta.orionis from
last june about a mach64 iBook, so I tryed also the binaries you
posted then at

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/macallan/macppc/ati_driver_xf44.tar.bz=
2

and again nothing different happened :(

but I used some sort of XFree some months ago while booting GentooLive
PPC 1.4! yes it was on linux, but it worked, so there must be a way

I think I will need to get a working cdrom and see what version and
what configuration gentoo use

Leonardo