Subject: port-macppc/30410
To: None <port-macppc-maintainer@netbsd.org, port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@netbsd.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 07/17/2005 09:11:28
--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG

This is just another request for someone in the know to either fix or
implement a workaround for port-macppc/30410, which is
"netbsd-2, netbsd-3, and -current GENERIC crash with MCHK trap on G4".
We've got releases upcoming, and we _really_ want to have this fixed
so that GENERIC isn't crashing for people.  As it stands now,
both upcoming major release branches suffer from it.

I would spend more time getting up to speed myself, but the box I have
that's affected is remote most of the time, and has no serial console,
so I'm loathe to do anything to crash it. =20

+j

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG--