Subject: Re: Airport and Airport Express on a PB - swappable?
To: Davide Zanon <d.zanon@infinito.it>
From: Eric Berna <eberna@asq.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/31/2005 12:08:29
You can see a picture of the two types of cards on this web page:

http://www.lacomputercompany.com/cgi-bin/rpcart/featured.cgi?group=air

This was found with a quick Google search, and is not intended in any way to
be an endorsement of this company.

A better avenue (if you have something bigger than a 12" Powerbook) is to
get a third party wireless PC Card.

Eric Berna
eberna@asq.org