Subject: Re: PCI Card Interupt
To: Pangrazio, Robert Thomas (UMR-Student) <rtp6xc@umr.edu>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/15/2005 11:33:04
What release/kernel are you running? If it's not 2.99.X, 3.99.X, or 3.0
BETA then it doesn't have the interrupt handling fixes. You can grab a
kernel from releng.netbsd.org and that should work. I don't think the
fixes made it into 2.0[.x]

--
The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.