Subject: PCI Card Interupt
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Pangrazio, Robert Thomas (UMR-Student) <rtp6xc@umr.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/14/2005 23:02:58
I have a Umax S900 with an ATI Xclaim VR and a PCI ATA-66 and two =
Ethernet cards beyond the built in hardware. The ATI card is in the top =
pci slot and the others are in the bottom 3. I have heard that this =
machine has two PCI Busses, so they are on seperate busses. I have =
gotten NetBSD installed an booted. My probem is with the ATA and network =
cards. They are recogonized by the Kernel, I believe correctly. There is =
a message that the interupt is not available after each of the cards is =
found. They do come up as having drivers, but the system cannot use =
them. I have an 80gb HD on the ATA card that is recognized as wd0, but =
it gives several messages that say that the interupt is not available =
and then cannot mount it.
=20
Anyone have any ideas?
=20