Subject: Re: Building current on macppc
To: Rui Paulo <rpaulo@netbsd-pt.org>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/11/2005 08:48:00
Hi,

No, no segfaults.

I had built most everything on a nfs mounted disk and then it fell
over because I had asked it to build X but hadn't untarred the X sets.
I then rebuilt on the local disk without building X.

I build quite a bit of stuff and I don't see segfaults when
building.  I get the mesh0 timeout problem once in a while
but other than that it seems stable.

Normally this node is fairly heavily loaded doing computation but I
don't do a lot of I/O.

cheers

bruce

--