Subject: Re: beige g3
To: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
From: John <jhu@grex.cyberspace.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/30/2005 11:43:22
Hi,

So I guess the question is: how do we find out this info and change it
without inadvertantly trashing the computer? Also, I don't really have
access to MacOS 9.x so I don't have a way to just change the resolution
using that way (although I do have 10.2 but unfortunately, that OS was
only able to use 640x480x8 on the machine also).

-John