Subject: Re: beige g3
To: Johnny <jhu@sdf.lonestar.org>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/29/2005 17:31:23
It follows whatever MacOS > 8.6 set it to last if I remember right. Which
means that it's probably stored as some set of bits in /chosen or the
PRAM. Or it might just be that my monitor supports Apple Monitor
Detection or the Mac -> VGA adapter I'm using.

--
The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.