Subject: Where to get MiniDin-8<->DB9 cables that work under Mac ?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Rui Paulo <rpaulo@netbsd-pt.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/14/2005 20:03:52
Ok, it seems like getting MiniDin connectors is hard where I live, so
where did you bought your connectors/cables ? I'm from Portugal, so
Europe shops are prefered over the others ;) I can do the wiring/soldering
necessary to make a MiniDin-8<->DB9 cable, so what I really need is just
the connector, but I think I can buy the whole cable if the price is worth
it and I have some guarantee that it will work (it must be mac specific, not
sgi, sparc, etc.. as you know).

Anyone bought online connectors/cables for their macs recently ? ;)

--
 Rui Paulo <rpaulo@netbsd-pt.org>        http://www.netbsd-pt.org/users/rpaulo/