Subject: Re: A NetBSD Boot Floppy to Load Open Firmware settings?
To: Dan LaBell <dan4l-nospam@verizon.net>
From: Tomas D <u0giene@yahoo.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/23/2005 23:41:04
Hi Dan,
Hi Anthony,
Hi All,
--- Dan LaBell <dan4l-nospam@verizon.net> wrote:

> On Mar 22, 2005, at 12:07 PM, Anthony de Almeida
> Lopes wrote:
>
> > Hi, I was wondering if anyone would like to
> collaborate on creating a
> > NetBSD boot floppy (probably a pair actually) for
> the sole purpose of

I have simmilar problem my "bios" battery died so if
power home fails (which happens sometimes cause nobody
cant be bothered to go and topup electricity, but
that's another story) I have to set all input output
devices load real and load base settings and then it
boots up, I wonder if there's a way of doing that with
floppy disk automatically, i gues not, if you guys
gonna do something I'll be happy to test it and see if
it works.
 cheers tom