Subject: Need Help with Xorg and iBook SE(366)
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: netbsduser <netbsduser@magigames.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/30/2005 18:55:38
Hi,

I have ton searching over the past week with no results, I have an
iBook SE that I have install NetBSD 2.0 on. It is working great expect
I can't get Xorg to wrote correct on it.

I didn't use the port or the pkgsrc to install Xorg, I download it and
installed it. The install was perfect with no errors. The only thing is
... I can do Xorg -configure. But when I do next step to test mr config
file

Xorg -config xorg.confg.new

My screen turns black and I have to shut the power down to get back
into i have done a search on iBook with no luck so any help would be
great.

NetBSD is the only thing running on it.

Payne