Subject: Re: do i keep NetBSD on this box?
To: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@netbsd.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/25/2005 14:38:54
On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 10:04:35AM -0500, Michael wrote:
> By fixing the ADB driver. Good luck, CUDA is also known as The Chip
> From Hell - for a reason I guess...

I've been looking through the Cuda and PMU code and feel
like ripping it all out and starting from scratch.

I've got the PB3400 PCMCIA eject working as well as the
APM support for the 2400/3400/3500 systems (mostly,
anyway).  After I clean up a bit, I'll be committing
those--maybe tonight.

FWIW, APM was the source of random power loss on Niels'
3500 and my 3400.  We were sending an unsupported command
to the PMU.

-allen

--
                  Use NetBSD!  http://www.netbsd.org/