Subject: Re: current build warning/failure on if_re_pci.c
To: Chris Tribo <ctribo@college.dtcc.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@netbsd.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/21/2005 23:35:10
On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 11:06:10PM -0500, Chris Tribo wrote:
> I just built a full release for i386 from the same sources so this is
> either macppc specific or triggered by cross compiling strangeness, or my
> tree is insane.

It's macppc-specific in a sense.  Macppc's autoconf.h expects to have
some other files included before it's included via bus.h.  if_re_pci.c
had <machine/bus.h> included first, so it was bombing.

Fixed in revision 1.5 of if_re_pci.c.

I moved machine/bus.h (and the following three dev/pci/*) down below
the net/* includes and it's compiling nicely for me.

-allen

--
                  Use NetBSD!  http://www.netbsd.org/