Subject: Re: contrast and kdm on powerbook
To: SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
From: Tim Kelly <hockey@dialectronics.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/19/2005 11:12:29
Hi/Konichiwa SUNAGAWA,

>I wanted to merge the source found in nandra, which supports
>7447A, backlight, audio, etc. into stock source, but haven't
>taken any action so far.  Now I've got a PowerBook G4, I'll
>start, Though they developed mostly in separate for years,
>merging is not so simple, it's esier than start devoloping
>from scratch.

If you want to focus on backlight and audio, I'd be willing to add the CPU
support. As I posted over on port-power-pc, I am interested in using CPU
specific power save applying functions, and as the MPC7447A appears to have
more extensive needs, this would be a good place to apply it.

thanks/arigatou,
tim