Subject: Re: on board ethernet card problem
To: Tomas D <u0giene@yahoo.com>
From: Tim Kelly <hockey@dialectronics.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/12/2005 10:15:01
On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 07:05:01 -0800 (PST)
Tomas D <u0giene@yahoo.com> wrote:

> strange it might be battery problem but I
> believe that hasn't got anything to do with my
> ethernet I'll try to sort this time problem out later

It won't affect the mc problem, but it does sound like replacing the
motherboard battery (1/2 AA) would be a good idea. In your model they
last around five years. The newer the model, the shorter the battery
life, for some reason. I've seen AGP G4's need new ones every two years,
and anecdotally others indicate similar life spans.

tim