Subject: Re: MacOS CD Question
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/07/2005 07:46:27
On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 02:51:31PM -0500, der Mouse wrote:
> >> this is a new ZIP disk, and as such should have a FAT filesystem on
> >> it, yes?
>
> Not necessarily.  Check the packaging to see what filesystem type it
> claims is on the disk.

it doesn't claim anything, so i assumed FAT, but tried hfstools, and i
can't do anything with it that way either.  i'm just going to have to
assume that my ZIP drive is broken.

> I have no idea where the original ENODEV is coming from.

broken drive?  i hope not, but......

-brian
--
"Now you know why I got the everliving hell OUT of Windows administration.
Knowing it doesn't make it any easier.  It's just broken-as-designed."